Do you generally come across some joyful GIFs while browsing tweets and want to download them? If yes, head over to find out the methods how to save a GIF from Twitter on your iPhone, Android, and computer.
We all know that Twitter is a great online social networking service where the users communicate with each other via posting messages, images, videos called tweets. With all these videos, images, and messages there is one more thing known as a GIF which is popular on twitter nowadays.
GIF images on twitter are not original GIF files. When an animated GIF is uploaded to Twitter, it will automatically be converted into a .mp4 file. Because of this, you cannot save GIFs from Twitter directly. The ways below will help you simplify the process and make save twitter GIFs become an easy task. Let’s try to save gif from twitter.
Download GIF from twitter to desktop, iPhone & Android
There are many ways which give you to save a GIF from twitter to Android, iPhone or Windows computer. In this article, I am going to tell you all ways using which you can save twitter GIFs to your phone as well as on your computer and Android.
Download or Save GIF from twitter to iPhone
This method includes a GIFwrapped application for saving a GIF from Twitter to iPhone. So, simply follow the steps and save GIF from Twitter to your iPhone.
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Download the GIFWrapped app on your iPhone.
- Open the options and select Copy link to the tweet.
- Open the GIFwrapped app and paste the link in it.
- Press save to library and the GIF will then be easily downloaded.
Download or Save GIF from twitter to android
Tweet2Gif app that let you save GIFs from Twitter on your Android device. If you want to save GIF from Twitter to your Android, simply follow these steps.
- Open the Twitter app on your Android mobile.
- Find the tweet that has the gif attached.
- Open the options in twitter and select Copy link to the tweet.
- Open the tweet2gif app and paste the link in it.
- The GIF file will be downloaded and get that from the Gallery.
Download or save a GIF from twitter to the computer
Saving GIFs from Twitter is not as simple on the computer. There is a website called GZGIF.com that allows you to download Twitter GIFs. To save GIFs to your computer via EZGIF, follow the instructions.
- Open twitter in your web browser.
- Enlarge the tweet that has GIF attached to it, and copy the URL.
- After that open Ezgif.com and paste the link.
- The GIF will be downloaded in mp4 format.
With the help of above methods, you can easily download and save GIF from Twitter to Android, iPhone or Windows computer without any trouble. If you find any query or difficulty in understanding the above steps then feel free to comment us.