Kodi is a great cord-cutting tool, and it’s really easy to use streaming Movies or TV shows and watch live TV on Kodi with it on your favorite Android.
Kodi has become very famous computer app. It is open source software that can be installed on each movable running devices Android, Mac OS X, BSD, iOS, Linux, or Windows operating systems. It is also known as XBMX (Xbox Media Center). Kodi live TV is a free program that helps users to stream videos on any other devices, run movies Kodi stream live TV show.
Kodi app gives a User Interface in which Kodi app scales small smartphones up to the largest television screens. Kodi is a helpful app that is useful for watch live TV on Kodi, Latest TV shows, and new movies. If you have the impulse to live on Kodi or shows then Kodi app is perfect for you. If you want to look for how to watch live tv on Kodi, then you have to install the Kodi app on your mobile devices and then launch Kodi in your android.
How to use Kodi to watch live TV?
In this article, we are sharing some useful steps that are helpful for running live TV on Kodi and videos into your local hardware. Please follow carefully all these steps to use Kodi app.
How to Watch live TV on Kodi?
When Kodi is installed to a media box it needs what are called Add-ons to take benefits of the content available.
1. Click on add-ons in the Kodi sidebar.
2. float over my add-ons in the sidebar.
3. Select PVR clients in the options.
4. Choose the relevant PVR client for your hardware from the list.
5. Click the install setup.
6. That’s all you need to do to watch live TV on Kodi. It’s a simple, easy setup. Now you just have to back to the home screen and click on the menu item in the sidebar.
7. All of your TV channels have been dragged into Kodi’s main interface, and it’s look slick. To see more channels you just scroll down.
If you have any suggestion, tips, and tricks for watching live TV on Kodi be sure to drop them into the below comment box.